In additional to your Statutory Warranty we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason a CaseLibrary customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the product and receive a store credit refund (refund) subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
1. In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify CaseLibrary via the Contact Us link on our home page within 14 days of taking delivery of their CaseLibrary Product and request a refund under these terms and conditions. The customer must comply with the directions of CaseLibrary staff in order to facilitate a refund.
2. Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, there fund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the customer's Order, and less the applicable restocking fee. With free delivery, CaseLibrary reserve the right to deduct the cost of delivery and shipping from the refund amount.
3. The 14 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their CaseLibrary product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
4. The CaseLibrary product must be returned within 14 days of requesting a refund under these terms and conditions.
5. Products must be returned in accordance with the Refunds and returns section ofthe CaseLibrary Website and Order Terms and Conditions. This includes being returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and inre-saleable condition.
6. Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost.If they are unable to find a way to return the products, CaseLibrary may organise a courier to pick up the products from the customer. Where CaseLibrary organises a courier to pick up the products, the customer will be charged the same amount as the Delivery Cost listed in their Order to cover the cost of returning the products. Where items were ordered under "Free Shipping" promotions, the return delivery charge will be equal to the current website delivery rates.
7. After receiving the returned CaseLibrary Products, CaseLibrary will assess the return eligibility under these terms and conditions. For eligible returns we will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Refunds will be processed by issuing CaseLibrary store credit in the form of Reward points.
8. If any of the money back guarantee requirements are not met, then the return will be rejected. Rejected returns are to be collected by customer within 30 days, after which we will dispose of the item.
9. CaseLibrary reserves the right to make changes to these 14 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.